CV Cover Letter Writing Services
What is a cover letter?
A cover letter is a way to introduces yourself to a company in a professional manner.
Why is it important to have a cover letter?
It shows your interest towards an organisation or a specific position. The letter can make you stand out from the rest. You can highlight achievements, showcase your skills, abilities, qualities and experience to draw attention and impress the hirer to interview you.
In the general sense, this is the first contact you will have with a potential employer, so it is worthwhile to stand out from the rest!
Do people still read cover letters?
Yes! More and more companies and online applications provide you with the opportunity to attach a covering letter. The more you do not attach one, the more opportunities may be lost.
Tips when writing a cover letter
* Address the hiring person’s name in
salutation section if you have it
* Keep your letter concise, formal and to the point
* Limit your letter to a single page
* Ensure you link your skills and experience with the skills and experiences required by the vacancy
* Use key words to keep the reader interested and motivated to read more
* Never mislead or lie in a letter
* Unfortunately, most people underestimate the power of attaching a cover letter along with their CV
Clients who booked this service also selected the following:
* CV Services
* Mock Interview Sessions
* 1-to-1 Career Development and Coaching Session
* How to get that Winning job 1-day training course (can be found under
** Contact us today to find out more! **